1. Preheat oven to moderate 180 degrees. Lightly spray a tray of 12 hole muffin pan with olive oil.
2. Cook noodles as directed, reserving the flavour in sachets. Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in a bowl.
3. Add the reserved flavour sachets (I usually just use one but it’s up to you), grated vegetables, egg, light sour cream and ham.
4. Spoon equal portions in muffin pans and top with cheese. Bake for 30-35 min or until set.
5. Delicious served warm or cold, with tomato sauce or salsa. Perfect after school snack!
Recipe Hints and Tips: